6 Types of Hair Conditions
- Alopecia Areata: Round patches of total hair loss, usually from the scalp. The cause of alopecia is unknown; the hair usually grows back.
- Male Pattern Baldness: The most common type of hair loss in men. Male pattern baldness usually includes either a receding hairline, hair loss at the crown, or both.
- Female Pattern Baldness: In women, hair loss usually includes uniform thinning across the scalp, with a preserved hairline. The crown may be affected, but hair loss rarely proceeds to baldness as in men. See a picture of female pattern baldness.
- Dandruff : Ongoing mild inflammation of the scalp, resulting in scaly skin that may be itchy and flake off. Seborrheic dermatitis may also affect the ears and face.
- Tinea capitis: A fungal infection of the scalp, creating round patches of hair loss. Although the patches can appear in a ring shape, no worm is involved in tinea capitis.
- Postpartum Alopecia: Hair loss after delivering a baby- is a form of telogen effluvium and usually resolves without treatment.
Cavilla Hair Tonic uses a variety of rare herbs pristine, combined with Nano-technology to extract the effective ingredients in the drug, at the same time fully maintain the biological activity of the original drug, its effective active ingredients can play to expand the scalp capillary, promote scalp blood circulation, activate hair follicles, strengthen the hair roots of the solid; promote the growth of hair root and promote melanin synthesis, repair hair quality, nutrition, enhance hair elasticity, thoroughly remove the pores in the sebum deposition of the scale, inhibit hair loss, and promote hair growth.